About Me

My photo
I am an aspiring freelance journalist, blogger, and writer. I mostly write opinion pieces about society, politics, music, and philosophy. If you're looking for any freelance work in that area, make sure to contact me via e-mail.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Poll

As you may have noticed, I have added a little poll to the sidebar, where, every now and then, I will ask you guys for your opinion on something, giving me an easier and faster overview of readers preferences than I would get from skimming through the comment section (which at the moment would give me nothing at all), therefore being an essential tool for writer-reader communication.

In this first poll, as you can see, I am asking you to tell me, judging from the first couple of posts, how you like the direction this blog is going to so far, meaning I want to know if I should dedicate more of my post to actual music related topics, or go further into philosophy and 'food for thought' kind of things, or if you think I'm doing a good job so far.

Seeing as this blog is not quite popular yet, I have set the poll closing date to the 6th of December, which is in 10 days from now, hoping that enough votes will be in by then to see an actual pattern in the answers.

So, please opt for one of the choices presented to you on the right side of your screen! Thank you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOeosZ-kWgI
-> great show, great episode, and, of course, chosen according to this posts topic :D

Peace!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a thick skin, so go ahead if you feel like criticizing, but if you keep going on and on about details of carnal relations you claim to have had with my mother your comment will be removed.
I guess what I'm saying is that you can express your opinion, just try to do so in a constructive or at least moderately respectful manner, otherwise the comment section is just going to go to shit and I'll be forced to close it, seeing as I will definitely not be moderating it if unwanted/spam/bullshit comments keep coming...
If you can not behave, the possibility of commenting here will disappear, that's as simple as it is.