About Me

My photo
I am an aspiring freelance journalist, blogger, and writer. I mostly write opinion pieces about society, politics, music, and philosophy. If you're looking for any freelance work in that area, make sure to contact me via e-mail.

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Vlog #1



As I haven't posted in an eternity, I have decided to start "vlogging" on the issues I usually write about. Making a video takes a lot less time than writing an entry as I don't edit the video. I haven't added songs this time, but will return to doing so next time.

Anyhow, I hope you guys like this new format!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have a thick skin, so go ahead if you feel like criticizing, but if you keep going on and on about details of carnal relations you claim to have had with my mother your comment will be removed.
I guess what I'm saying is that you can express your opinion, just try to do so in a constructive or at least moderately respectful manner, otherwise the comment section is just going to go to shit and I'll be forced to close it, seeing as I will definitely not be moderating it if unwanted/spam/bullshit comments keep coming...
If you can not behave, the possibility of commenting here will disappear, that's as simple as it is.